Tuesday, October 16, 2007

House Update

I know it has been a while since we have updated on the sale of our house. Well, that is because nothing is happening. We have appreciated everybodys encouraging words and prayers for us. Many of you have said you are praying for the sale of our house, thank you. The lady that was back and forth for weeks was supposed to put an offer on a house across the street, but we have yet to see a contract sign go up. Who knows, maybe she backed out of that one too. Anyways, we are still with our current realtor, but only till November 30th. Her contract runs out then and I am pretty sure Josh and I will not be renewing it. The house hasn't even shown the past two weeks. Josh is real optimistic, but I am bummed. We had hoped our house would be sold by now.

1 comments:

Scott said...

I am sorry Shana. I know it is discouraging. :(

Post a Comment