Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shana's Update: Gotta Question, please respond.

Ok, I got a hot piece of information yesterday from a friend while working up at the seminary. Talking about saving money, which is a hot topic around here, a friend suggested Christian Healthcare Ministries and Medi-Share for healthcare choices. We are currently on the Seminarian plan with the school. Well, these plans are non-profit christian organizations. Has anybody used or currently using these companies for health insurance? If we were to switch over to one of them, if approved, we could save tons of money. Any feedback anybody has would be much appreciated.

2 comments:

Meggan said...

I've heard someone else at our church talk about this, though I don't remember who specifically. I googled their name and it redirected me to their website (I guess there's a couple of addresses):

www.cbnews.org
www.chministries.org
www.christianhealthcareministries.org

I saw that you can request information for free. I'm sorry I don't know anyone personally who subscribes to this, but I hope this response helps.

Jennifer said...

Chris and I have considered this before. Here is a link to a family that does it....she posted about it today! Be sure to read her old posts about it.

http://inashoe.com/

Jen :0)

Post a Comment