Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Todays Fun!

This was Josh's toy today. He was blowing leaves with this monster.


I bought some really cute bunny ears from Target's dollar bin today. I guess you could say I tortured my dogs with them. But they look adorable in these pictures.


I don't know what Zoe was doing with her eyes, but she looks so doppy and silly in this picture.


This is the leftover container that holds fresh ground peanut butter, my babies favorite. So, I finished up the peanut butter and gave them the container. Zoe got the bottom half and was totally oblivious to me putting the ears on her. No worries, Bogie at the cap of the container.

1 comments:

Marcy said...

Those pictures are so funny! Josh does not look very excited that you are taking his picture. That's funny that Zoe is trying to look at her bunny ears like that. Bogie just looked resigned to it all! Hehe...have fun in FL!

Post a Comment