Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shana's Update: SBTS Fall Festival 2010

This years fall festival was over the top. It really was a lot of fun. I think we enjoyed it way more having Truett this time. Last year Truett was only a month old, but I still remember going just for some free food. They kicked it off with these skydivers. Way cool. There was so much free food it was really awesome. They also had a bunch of cool rides and different themed areas. I definitely thought it was probably one of the best years.
You see two families sliding down. First you see Josh climbing up with Truett. Then Cassidy Smith and Tristen coming down. This is a new friend of mine that has moved into Grinstead. Then Josh and Truett come down. So cute.
I think it was pretty late in the night when we attempted this. He wasn't really excited about it when we were standing there waiting for the ride to get started, but once it started he came around. It was fun.
This was a first. That is right I am riding a mechanical bull. I thought it would have been fun and it was, but I left with an injury that I didn't expect. Truett cried when the bull threw me off, I think that was supposed to be sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment