Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shana's Update: Stringer Vacation 2

Bogie and Zoe had a good reunion. Caitlin and I had a great time kayaking. The boys had a really good time fishing on the kayaks too.











Uncle Andy was a really good uncle. I was so glad to see Truett attached and affectionate with Grandpa, Grandma, Uncle Andy, and Aunt Caitlyn. We don't get to see them that often and would stink if Truett had to be reacquainted everytime. One of these pictures shows Josh fishing with this little boy. It was pretty funny, he was a local. Grandpa and Truett playing under the blanket, soo cute!







Part 2 of Stringer Vacation pictures. Sorry there isn't really any order to the pictures I am trying to get as many in as I can and they're hard to organize them...above my pay grade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment