Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Years Eve Part 1

New Years Eve was a ton of fun this year. I hope we can do it again next year.


Daddy, Uncle Andy, and Truett.

Marcy's memorable mock margaritas. Whenever we get together there is always a request. They were super yummy. Even Truett likes them (no worries, there is no alcohol).

Me, Caitlin, Marcy, and Judy

Girl band. I don't know why but I love playing rock band. It was a ton of fun.

The boys played their share of video games too. Truett was too cute. He wanted to be right up there with them. Josh and Andy gave Truett a piece of the controller and Truett would pretend he was playing too. It was soo adorable.

1 comments:

Marcy said...

That was such a fun time! I love that in the background of our girl rock band time, you see Scott and Andy playing that block game on their phones. The mock margaritas were a yummy treat. I am always glad to get a request!

Post a Comment