Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Truett's Farts

Last week, Friday to be exact, I was getting Truett ready for bed. We have a routine we do every night probably like most parents. Bath time, Diaper, Pj's, close the curtains, turn on sound machine, hugs and kisses to daddy, read books, rock a bit, and than night night in his crib with blanket and fuzzy. Well, this night was obviously no different. I was putting Truett's diaper on when he farted. It was loud and smelly. It was practically in my face. I reacted how someone would normally react to such an event, and Truett thought it was the funniest thing in the world. It was as if he was a teenage boy laughing at just doing a smelly fart in in his mommy's face. It really was funny even to me a bit. We proceed in the bedtime process. Now we are reading books, and he lets 2 more go. I now can not handle it.

During this pregnancy I am convinced that my nose is way more sensitive than it was with Truett. Half my battles have been living in my apartment because of my neighbors smelly cooking and no fresh air. Now that the sun is back and the weather is nice, the windows are open and I can walk around the house without a face mask on (literally).

So, back to the fart story. The second time, I can't handle it much longer. I yell for Josh to come and relieve me and take over bedtime process. I then proceed to the bathroom to throw up what seems like everything I ate that day. Which was a real bummer, Josh had brought home a T-bone steak from work to grill out. I ate the filet and he had the strip. It was awesome, well not for long. I don't think baby got any of that steak.

End of story, hope you got a good laugh.

2 comments:

Callie said...

Hahahahahahaha... I just died reading this. Sorry that it made you sick, but holy cow, this is hilarious.

Unknown said...

don't fart to loudly

Post a Comment