Wednesday, April 25, 2007


So, my friends give me a hard time because I compare my dogs to children. I haven't had any 2-legged children yet. Well, above you see our new addition, Zoe. She is about 4 months old now. We have had her for 2 months. I am a very proud mama. We had taught Bogie to ring the bell, you see in this picture, to let us know when he needed to go outside and go potty. Well, we have been working with Zoe and she is finally consistently ringing the bell to go outside. We are super proud parents - dog owners. Here you see her waiting because she just rang the bell to go outside and go potty.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Shana, I really am excited about the progress Zoe has made and what a good boy Bogie is. I know it takes a lot of hard work and patience to raise dogs.

Shana Stringer said...

You are so funny Marcy. This is where the making fun comes in, i agree with you on the patience thing. I think it will help us to be patient with our 2-legged kids.

Post a Comment