Wednesday, May 2, 2007


Well, here is a picture of our kids side by side. Look how big Zoe is getting. I am going to bet at her next Vet visit that she weighs around the same as Bogie. She isn't full grown yet. So, we will have to see how big she gets. It is will be a surprise. We don't think she will be to big. I love them dearly, Zoe is doing really well with her training. she is dong well at sit, all the way down, off, ringing the bell to go potty, and going in her kennel when asked. We are super proud. Bogie is doing good too. We can definitely see an attachment on Zoe's side. I think Zoe is still growing on Bogie, only because he has a dominate streak in him and wants to rule the roost. Since we got Zoe, we got Bogie a new crate from a garage sale, one that is more open. Before, we had a plastic type. He wasn't to happy with his crate, but we have seen the new one grow on him and he is going in it better.
Last night, Charles, Maggie, Josh and I were able to go to a Braves game. The new company I am working for has season tickets for most all of the sports teams in the Atl area. We got to go for free. It was so much fun and we were on the first base line. They were pretty close seats. Not on the bottom level, where you have the servers, but right behind them. It was a cool game. Learned some more about the game. It was the 2nd game vs the Phillies. I guess there is a rule about when there are 2 out, 3 ball, 2 strikes, and bases loaded. Every body was running and I didn't get it. CRAZY. Well, we had a really good time. Charles and Maggie are really good friends. I wish I had a picture of their adorable son on here. Random thought, but he is a cutie, and a smarty.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just wondering...do you think Zoe is catching on quicker than Bogie? It wouldn't surprise me since she is home schooled!!!! :-)

Josh, Amy and Quinn said...

You two are so good at the dog training thing that you will have to give us your tips when we finally get a dog! (That is if Quinn does change his mind again and want a cat!! Hopefully we can keep him on having a dog because that is what Josh and I are hoping for:)

Shana Stringer said...

I do think Zoe is catching on quicker. She doesn't have any baggage really from a prior owner and Bogie is being a really good example. I will tell all of you all I know about dogs for exchange for your info on babies when my time comes.

Scott said...

I still think it is easier to train cats - and you don't have to take them out to potty in the rain! :). But, your dogs are definitely the most well-behaved I have ever seen and I have never known anyone put so much effort into "home-schooling" their dogs. You should write a book! Just like Jennifer should write a book on mothering and stories about her experiences. I know of at least 4 people who would buy it!

Shana Stringer said...

You guys are halarious.

Post a Comment