Monday, June 11, 2007


A good friend of mine, Jenny and her family came through town last week. It was so good to see them. This is them. They are so much fun to be around. This is her new baby, Caris. Isn't she cute? Just to tell you a little story about Jenny. She was my very first friend when I became a Christian. Her mom was my mom's Sunday school teacher. She introduced herself after I got saved at church, and well we have been friends ever since. She gave me her number that night, and I remember her saying she didn't think that I would ever call her. Well, I have continued to call ever since. Later, God took us to Argentina for a mission trip, and then a year long ride of our lives. We have served God along side each other in so many capacities. She really is a sister in the Lord. It has been so great to have her walk along side me in my early years of becoming a Christian. She taught me a lot. It has been amazing to watch her blossom into being a woman, wife, and now mother. She really is a great gal.

1 comments:

Coupon Callie said...

Thanks, Shana. But I think if I need someone to snuggle with, I'll just call you. Haha.

Post a Comment