Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Florida and My Birthday
Stay tuned, I will post new pictures soon!
Ok, I went home for a week for 4th of July to visit family. I got a lot of rest, which was nice. It was also really great to see my niece. She has grown into such a little girl, definitly not a baby anymore. I will post some cute pictures of her later. I haven't put my pictures on the computer yet. We had a good time playing in the pool, painting her nails, shopping, dress up, and putting together puzzles. We even went to this kids carnaval one night, just the two of us. It was so sweet. She can be a really sweet and good girl, when she wants to be. When I flew back into Atlanta, Josh and I couldn't find each other for the longest time because he didn't know his phone was on silent. That was funny. He had flowers for me and everything, but that place is so packed it is hard to find people.
For my birthday, Josh did a really good job in making it feel special. We went to dinner at Stoney River. I am not a big fan of expensive restaurants. Josh and I have eaten at our fair share of them and have always been disappointed. We have always kept Cheesecake Factory as our standard. If it wasn't better then Cheesecake Factory the it wasn't worth the big bucks. Well, Stoney River was better then Cheesecake Factory and worth the big bucks. It was really good. It really made my birthday feel special too. Josh order a Filet Oscar and I order a Filet with Horseradish Encrusting and a Tempura Lobster tail. Everything was really good. Our service was great also. Then after dinner we went to see Transformers. It was an awesome movie. I have caught myself today using the slang "more then meets the eye." How funny right? It was a really good movie. One of my summer favorites, along with "The Shooter." Summer really is a fun time to go to the movies. This weekend we are going to see Harry Potter, and I am super excited about that.
Well, all for now. Stay tuned. I am going to post pictures from my trip soon.

3 comments:

Scott said...

I am glad that Josh has been so sweet to you since you have come back! So, are y'all coming with us to see Harry Potter? Just checking. Now, I really want to try Stoney River after hearing about it. I am looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip tomorrow!
Marcy

Coupon Callie said...

I can't wait to see pictures from your trip!! Glad you're back- it's not the same without you. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad to finally get an updated post - it's been a month! That's a lot of disappointed checks for me :) Happy Birthday!! And you didn't mention the mouth-watering rolls and honey butter at Stoney River - they are to die for!! So glad you had so much fun in FL! I think you should totally stick with the pink hair...it's a good color for you :)
Love,
Ashley

Post a Comment