Thursday, January 3, 2008

Towner Visit





I know I am way behind with my posts. I apologize. It has been kind of crazy, and the last thing I have wanted to do was sit on the computer for an hour.

Well, this month I got the chance to go visit a good friend of mine. I know I have mentioned her a few times in passing and on my blog. Me and Jenny go way back. Her daughter is getting so big. Here are a few pictures of my visit. I had such a good time visiting, it was way to short.

They are so fun to hang out with. Here is a short story from my visit. Matthew is Jenny's husband. He is a male nurse. Well, I am a big fan of the show Grey's Anatomy. So, during this past visit I asked all kinds of medical questions according to that show. Grey's Anatomy is known for couples shacking up in the storage closets, so you know I asked him if he has ever caught anybody shacking up in the closets; he says no. My last visit I asked Matthew questions that came from the show House. He thinks I am crazy, but it is fun to play around. Matthew has a great sense of humor.


3 comments:

Marcy said...

It looks like y'all had a good time! I am really glad that you got to visit with Jenny!

The J.O.'s said...

Shana, you look amazing! Your hair is awesome. Isn't Caris just adorable!? she is growing up too fast...

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy!! We had a really good time when you came and visited!! Come back soon!!!

Jenny

Post a Comment