Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hodge Podge..

I am finally getting back to my blogging days. Sorry for the absence for so long. I want to try and post videos on here next. Josh has a video camera and we are charging it as I type this. So, hopefully soon I will have a good video up and running. We'll see how that goes.

I said a while back that I was going to post some pictures of our corner here at Dean and Judy's house. Well, I took one this afternoon of Josh's favorite place to be on a Sunday afternoon of relaxing. Can you guess what he is doing? This is a picture of the sitting area part of our bedroom.
Well, everybody knows by now we had some snow last month. I got a few pictures and have been meaning to put them on here. Our camera isn't that great so our pictures aren't that great, but hey I guess it is better than nothing right.


Here is a picture of some sweet flowers that Josh got me Saturday. I know what some of you are thinking, he forgot Valentine's day. He didn't, in fact, he made me breakfast in bed for Valentine's day. It was really sweet. He made heart shaped pancakes, with some of my favorite breakfast foods. These flowers were a just because gesture, I like those. They are really pretty.

Last thing, Josh and I are headed to KY next weekend. We are super excited. We'll let you know how all that goes.

1 comments:

Marcy said...

It looks like Josh is playing Wii. Am I right? Do I get a prize? (haha). I love the flowers and the picture of Zoe in the snow!

Post a Comment