Friday, February 8, 2008

Gosh it has been forever..

It has been a while since I posted I know. I don't know what it is about me lately. I just don't seem to be on the computer much anymore and I guess that lends me to not blog as much. I haven't even got to update myself of my friends blogs, so when I go and read them I have a ton to read. I don't know how long ago I was tagged for telling 10 things about myself. So, I am going to have to think some up, but I have no clue if there is anybody left that I can tag when I am done. It seems I have taken forever to read the blogs that all the people I know on blog are already taken, stinker.

Here is an update on Josh and I. We are on our way to Kentucky. We are going the end of this month to do a campus visit and figure out what we want to do for housing. I realize I haven't posted any new picture lately either, but I haven't really taken any. This is another bummer. I need to be taking more picture.

Ok, well I will get on the 10 things thinking and get back sooner then later hopefully. If you have been to my blog lately and are highly disappointed that I haven't posted anything I am really sorry. You can read some of my friends blogs. Well, I hope I am back soon. CHAU!


2 comments:

Coupon Callie said...

Shana, I miss you... who am I supposed to cuddle with at our ladies Bible study now?!

Marcy said...

Yay! I'm glad you posted a new post. I think that you need to post some family pictures of you, Josh, Bogey and Zoe. I miss you at Bible Study and Small Group, too. I think that the vote is unanimous that you should come sometimes...when your car is back in driving condition.

Post a Comment