Thursday, May 31, 2007

Well. Well.

It has been a while since I have written anything. I have been busy, but not if that makes sense. I feel that when I am busy, I am full blown busy. When I finally get a moment or a day to rest, I don't want to do anything. I had been really busy leading up to memorial day weekend that when it came I was so tired I didn't want to do anything. Then by the time the weekend was over I felt guilty because I didn't do anything productive. The mind of a woman right.

My boss closed the office at lunch time on Friday, the Friday before Memorial Day weekend, which was absolutely sweet. Well, I have been wanting to take Zoe up to a new secret spot we found at Lake Lanier. We wanted to get her to the water because it seemed at home that she liked it. Bogie hates the water. So, we didn't want Zoe to hate it. So, I rushed home to change and pack a few things, including the dogs. We made it and it was beautiful. My first time at Lake Lanier. Love the spot. I took pictures with my cellphone of Zoe swimming, but i can't get them on here. I know I am a bozo. So, one day I will get more and post them. She is so cute.

This weekend some of Josh's family was in town. We hiked up Stone Mountain. Gosh it was hard. We took a camera too, thought those would definitly be great pictures to post, but the batteries were dead when we went to take a picture. It figures. So, sorry for the boring blog with no pictures.

Josh found a really awesome message too the other day. I need to figure out how to get that on the blog too. So, sorry for no updates recently, but stay tuned I am working on it.

2 comments:

Josh, Amy and Quinn said...

Shana-

I know the feeling...Some days I feel so busy and when I get a moment to look around it seems as if I have gotten nothing done which is second to the feeling that you have spent a lot of money at the grocery store then you look at what you have and feel like you got nothing!! Hate it! I hope you have a really productive =-) week and we can not wait for the picnic. Yeah, Josh (mine) is off this weekend and gets to come this time!!!

Hugs,

A

Scott Bowden said...

Hey Shana, remind me and Marcy to give you the software for your phone so you can download the pictures. I can also show you how to do a link to the message you wanted to put on here (I think that's what you're trying to do). Talk to you Sunday!

Post a Comment