Friday, August 31, 2007

Today is the last day of August. Boy, years sure go by faster the older you get. Feels like yesterdy we were celebrating Christmas at the Stringer's new house. Josh and I are looking forward to a restful weekend. We plan to spend it up at his parents house. Josh recently quit his job, which was for the best, and now we have way more time to be together. I guess you coudl say we are taking advantage of it and seeing his parents a lot before it is time to move to KY. Our house is still for sale. We listed it with a realtor a week ago yesterday. Still not sure how I feel about it. The house hasn't shown at all this week. I read somewhere that it should be shown a few times a week. I am getting anxious. I don't feel like they have done much this past week on our house. There is this website where we are suppose to see all that they are doing, well I am not impressed. I was impressed when she gave us her entire presentation, but not feeling the same now. I think I might email her. If ya'll have anymore wisdom on that thought, please let me know.

Ok, I need some poll feedback. Josh and I are flying to Orlando next weekend. It is kind of a anniverary celebration thing. Well, I have everything booked and paid for except a rental car. I have been waiting to do the priceline deal so I could get a really good deal. I have a few options though and curious as to what ya'll might think.
1) Our hotel is in close proximity (walking distance) to everything we are going to do: restaurants, shopping, and Universal. Should we just get a shuttle to the hotel?
2) Should we get a rental car, but only a economy. The cheepest car they have?
3) Should we have a little fun with it and get something nice?

Curious as to what ya'll would do and think. Can't wait to see what you post.


3 comments:

Scott said...

I think that if it was really within comfortable walking distance of everything you want to do, then I would be cheap and not rent a car at all. Especially if the shuttle is fairly cheap, and I think that they are, I would not spend the money on it. But, of course, you know me...always pinching a penny!

The Shadburn Family said...

Yeah, why not walk for exercise, too. But, if you do rent, Clark Howard says to rent economy because they almost always are rented out and you get the next size up for free. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree - enjoy a couple romantic walks holding hands together. Mark and I love that part of vacationing, because you never have the opportunity to do it much when you are in real life. Have fun!
Ashley

Post a Comment