Thursday, August 2, 2007


REVIEW
I don't have any cute pictures to post today, but lots to update on. Zoe got fixed on Monday. I have no clue what I am going to do when I have human kids. I cried when I dropped her off and picked her up. She has been getting away with stuff since then too because of the surgery, I am such a softy. Those of you who know how I am with Bogie, well that is bad. If my kids were human, they would be fighting. Bogie would be saying, "you wouldn't let me do that" or " you love on Zoe way more then you love on me." Boy o boy. They weighed her on Monday and she was 40 pounds. Can you believe it? I coudln't. So, we knew she was on the verge of needing a bigger kennel. So, I tried exchanging her kennel we bought back in Februrary for one that would fit better (at Petsmart). If you know me well, you know I will try and return anything. Well, it worked. Which I was glad for because it saved us some money.
We are officially selling our house. We have a sign in the yard with cute flyers. We will see how it goes for probably the next month or two before we decide on getting some help selling it. We know our place sticks out among the rest because of or kitchen. When you are praying, pray for our little townhome to sell. I know I am going to be sad when we leave, but am excited about what God has in store for us next.
Also, I am super excited about tonight. Judy (my mother-in-law) is coming over and we are going out to dinner and a movie. We are going to the Cheesecake Factory, which as soon as the Stringer men find out I know we will hear about it. We are going to see "Evening" too. I can't wait. "Becoming Jane" is coming out too and we are going to have to see that one together as well. I am glad to have a mother-in-law that is like a friend. I am super blessed with the family I married into. Any of ya'll who know the Stringers can affirm that I am sure.
Ok, I am off.

3 comments:

Scott said...

I have never heard of the movie Evening, but you will have to tell me how it is. I really want to see Becoming Jane as well. It seems much more real to think that you have a for sale sign up in your yard. I know that you are doing what is best for you and you are following the Lord. I will keep praying for you. You are super-blessed to have Judy as a mother-in-law!
Marcy

Anonymous said...

I will second on having amazing in-laws - the Stringer's are super cool! We would love to get together with y'all before you head off to seminary. Hamilton is anxious to meet you all! Any more updates on the RR show? Good luck with the sale! We will be praying!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
Love,
The Jansens

Post a Comment