Thursday, May 29, 2008

Housing Update (PRAISE!!!)

I'm sure Shana would have posted this later, but she's not home and I'm excited. On the way to see Clay this morning, somewhere in Alabama, I got a call from the housing office at Southern Seminary. They said that there was a mix up in the email system and that we would have a 2 Bedroom Apartment ready for us on June 22nd!!! It's in the location that we wanted and 2 bedrooms is exactly what we wanted. Praise God! It's a little sooner than we had expected but that's great for us. It's about a week before summer classes start. Amazing huh?

What a day! First Clay and then housing confirmation! Whew. What else will God do?

3 comments:

Mark Jansen said...

Hey Josh and Shana! Praise the Lord about Clay and then also your housing coming through! Thank you for posting about what God is doing in your lives and the lives around you.

Congrats, again. We are really excited for you!

Marcy said...

Yay! I am excited for y'all! I know that it has been tough waiting this out. The Lord always provides in His time. Thanks for the update!

Liz said...

Hooray! I'm so glad to be hearing all this good news! I'll be praying for you all and Clay in Germany!

Post a Comment