Thursday, July 26, 2007

Racheal Ray Show
So, my phone rings, and I have no clue who it is. I answer it because I am bored at work doing the same thing over and over again. And guess who it is, The Racheal Ray Show. I sent an email in about being fashionable and blank about how to do make-up stuff. I know what you are thinking, what happened I sold MaryKay. Yeah, and how long did that last? Thank you. Well, a lady on the phone says, "Hi, I am calling from the Racheal Ray show." I was like really. She says we are responding to your email about not using make-up. I said yeah. She was really blank on the phone so I have no clue if I will get a call back, but they were working on a segment and I guess I am being considered. How fun. Thought I would share that with you.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Wow! That is so cool! It would be so neat if they paid for you to travel to NY and be on the Rachael Ray show! I am super excited about this prospect for you!

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic - how amazing! It would be like a cool make-over show. And Shana you would abosolutely be precious on TV - I would love to hear your laugh on TV!
AJ

Coupon Callie said...

Shana! That's AWESOME! That officially makes you the coolest person I know- double points if you end up on TV. :)

Post a Comment