Wednesday, November 21, 2007

House Update

Well, I need to post something new because everytime I open up my blog and see that scary piercing face it makes me sick. I have no clue what I was thinking that day. I really have a hard time looking at it.

We have a prospective buyer coming over tonight. She came by last week to see the house and evidently loved it to the point she wants to meet with us and ask us questions about the place. We are really excited. Josh and I have been sick for over a week. The house hasn't been looking that great, so when I get home I am going to have to do a mad dash clean up.

Update on seminary too, we didn't get accepted into the housing complex we wanted. There was only one complex that would allow you to have pets. No folks, that does not mean we will be giving them up. We were put on a waiting list. If things go really well today with this prospective buyer then we will most likely have to travel to KY to look at alternative housing. So, if any of ya'll know that area and would like to recommend some spots to check out, please recommend away.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see a new post. I admit as well, I would quickly dart away from your site when checking to see if you updated, hoping in time it wouldn't bring up the picture of that scary man. Congrats on the step towards a sale! Keep us updated.
Ashley

Marcy said...

Yay! I am really excited about your house prospect. I agree with Ashley, I was tired of looking at that face!

Anonymous said...

How did things go? Oh, you will never guess who goes to our church in Orange City.... Paul and Libby Bess. We just found out the connection yesterday, that they know you and Jenny. Weird!
-Jig

Post a Comment