Monday, November 26, 2007

Whatever Football Game



Charles, Maggie, and Andrew Shadburn came over this Saturday night. There was some cool football game on TV that Charles and Josh watched while Maggie, me, and Andrew hung out. It was a lot of fun. Josh grilled some really good steaks, as usual. I made baked potatoes, bread, and a Stringer recipe, Carrot Casserole. Maggie brought chips and queso as an appetizer and brownies for dessert. She left the brownies behind too, which I will have to get her back for. I gained 2 pounds this weekend; probably from all the Thanksgiving food and the brownies I have been stuffing my face with. Andrew helped me make the Carrot Casserole. I recruited him to help cause I wasn't sure if he liked carrots and I thought it would help him to eat it; well I was wrong. Although, I can't figure it out if he was playing a game or if he really didn't like it, KIDS! I have so much to learn. Andrew had a really great time playing with Bogie and Zoe. Here are some really great pictures of Andrew cooking and playing with the puppies.



1 comments:

The Shadburn Family said...

We had fun, too. Thanks for having us. Sorry about the brownies, but I just couldn't take them home!

Post a Comment