Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Houst Guest!


This is our new house guest. He's a 5 week old Great Pyrenees.He'll probably grow to about 100 lbs.
He doesn't have a name yet. Although Zoe seems to like him. Hey...ebony and ivory baby!
This picture is super cute. He fell asleep here.
Oh yeah, he belongs to the neighbors. We're just dog sitting for a few days. Don't worry, we didn't get another dog. But I think he's available for the right price.

I had to put some pics of our dogs on here. It was such a nice day. Here's the dumb one Zoe.
Here's the smart one Bogie by the barn.

1 comments:

Marcy said...

That new puppy is so CUTE! (just imagine the high-pitched cute). I am amazed at how well Bogie and Zoe are getting along with him. Also, Josh, I am surprised you didn't get in big trouble for called Zoe dumb. I at first thought this post was by Shana, then I saw that statement and I thought she had flipped her lid. Then, saw it was posted by you. ANYWAY, he's cute. Don't get too attached!

Post a Comment