Wednesday, June 25, 2008

On the Move

Today is our last day in Talmo, GA. We got the U-haul this morning and have been packing up all our stuff. It has been a little bit of a crazy week. I have been sick this week which has just made it even better (sense my sarcasm). This is not one of my favorite things to do with my time, but I have enjoyed the purging that goes along with going through stuff and getting rid of clutter and junk. I have to be careful sometimes because I don't have much sentiment for little things. I am trying to learn, but I am really quick to throw things away.

It is getting sad now. Saying good bye to all our friends and family. There is a good thing though. This is our home base so it isn't good-bye forever. This has been a really good past 6 months. Dean and Judy have been so gracious to allow us invade their lives for this time, especially with our critters in tow. I hope everybody will keep in touch with us and keep us updated with their news. We love you all and look forward to hearing from you.


1 comments:

jstrings00 said...

Hey my name is josh stringer too and i also LOVE JESUS CHRIST WITH ALL MY HEART,
peace

Post a Comment