Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Video - First Cooking Video

I've become enamored with the software on my mac. I've been meaning to make some videos on iMovie HD, but then I discovered Garageband. Probably some of you have used it before, but it's very cool.

This is really a practice video. I know there a lot of things that could be better. The music (which I made on Garageband) is a little loud and a little busy. Less is more. Plus, the video is a little long. But, its fun. There actually is a part 2 to this, and it will come soon when I have a little more time. Enjoy the recipe. (the best part of the video is at the 4:10 mark)



Feedback is welcomed...but be nice!

1 comments:

Marcy said...

So, is Garageband a free online software? That's why I never edit my videos, I don't want to pay for software. I liked your editing and the editorial on how to cut the meat and the best knife technique. I didn't have time yet to watch the whole thing, but I enjoyed what I did watch! Good job!

Post a Comment