Sunday, October 18, 2009

Flood...

My dad figured out how to post videos on YouTube. Congrats dad. He had taken a video last week of the most recent flood in their back yard. This was taken on the same day that Shana and I left Georgia to come back to Louisville. I'll set up this video a little with another video for context...

This first video was what I took of my parents house the day before we moved a year and a half ago. Its not very good quality. Sorry. If you go to the 1:37 mark you'll see a fence on the right as I drive down to the back yard. From 1:37 to 2:07 is all of the back yard that is flooded in the next video...

Here's my dad's video from last week...

Here's another video of Andy doing stuff that makes me wish I had stayed another day just to do this...

0 comments:

Post a Comment