Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shanas Update: Vacation Day 5

This was another fun filled day. We went up to the outlet malls to do some shopping. Josh got a lot of stuff, as for Truett and I, we got very little. We had a good time hanging out shopping with Andy and Caitlin.

Then we went off to visit Grandma Minnie. This is Dean's mom, Truett's great grandma. I was super tired and fell asleep a few times on the couch, oops.




After visiting with Grandma Minnie, we were off to see Zach and Lauren for the first time. They had their son 5 weeks after Josh and I. We were super excited to meet Jonathan Zachary and see their new house. All of us went out to eat for mexican, it was super yummy. I had been craving me some cheese dip.




You can totally tell we are holding each others babys can't you?!

1 comments:

The J.O.'s said...

Love these pictures! can't believe how much little Jonathan looks like Zach. crazy! Love the name too! So glad that ya'll had a great trip. So bummed that I didn't get to see ya'll.

Post a Comment