Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shana's Update: Vacation Day 3

Today was a favorite day. Maggie came up to get some one-on-one Shana time, which was sweet. I got to see Eli. A Little tidbit of information, I was in the delivery room when Eli was born. It was pretty amazing. Maggie is a pretty cool friend for allowing us in there during that super personal time.





Also, Jenny came through town and stopped for a little break in her drive. I have written about her before on my blog. We are long old friends from before college. We are from the same hometown and church. I got to see her babies. Caris is so big and gorgeous and Saleh was born 4 weeks earlier then Truett, what a little cutie. I thought Caris looked a lot like her daddy, well wait till you see Saleh. As Caris gets bigger though she looks more and more like her mommy. It was really great to get to see them. I really enjoyed playing around with Caris, makes me more open to having girls. Caris is a sweet and good one. I wish they were close by because I miss Jenny in my life all the time. I wish I could watch her family grow up close-up. O well, God has seperate plans for our lives.


Truett is already a stud, look at him going for the older chick.

Josh made dinner today. This was one thing he really wanted to do, was cook on his grill. So, he got it out and cleaned it up. He made boneless babyback ribs w/the bbq sauce of course from scratch. We also had some really good macaroni salad with lots of veggies from the garden. Judy made fried okra, but I am not that much of a southern girl to like that. Josh loves it though. Again, pound cake for dessert.



Random shot in the day. Josh really likes our new camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment