Sunday, July 15, 2007



For Sale
For those of you who don't know, we are selling our house. I have been in the process of decluttering it for the past week. Today, I took a big load of it up to my in-laws house to store. Well, I also got to have Andrew all day today. Maggie, his mom, went to be with a friend having a baby. So, Andrew helped me move. Well, not really. He just played around us as we did so. Here is a picture of him on the Kabota at my in-laws house. He had never ridden one before. Obviously, we didn't let him drive it. This was after one of his rides.

I have to say he is a really good 3 year old. He will be 4 next month. Maggie is a really good mom. He was as well behaved as he could be. Maggie makes having babies look easy too. Although, I played the spoiling aunt today. I let Andrew eat whatever he wanted. He had Burger King for lunch, apple juice, peanut butter crackers, chips, and a few pieces of candy. When I was letting him eat those things I thought to myself, that is part of not being the parent letting them eat what they want and love me for it. But, then I felt bad when I told Maggie what I did. Hopefully, I will get another chance. Who knows if I will do better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We stopped by to drop of the trailer and was excited to see your car outside - but then were sad to hear that you and Judy weren't there. Hopefully you'll get to meet Hamilton before y'all leave! Happy belated birthday by the way.
AJ

Coupon Callie said...

I think when you keep someone else's kids, it is TOTALLY fine to spoil them... that way they like you and want to come back, haha.

The Shadburn Family said...

Oh, Shana! Andrew loved hanging out with you. Despite the fast food, candy, etc I'd let you keep him again. Love Ya!

Post a Comment