Thursday, July 12, 2007

Me and Skye
This is my favorite pictures from the trip. I put this picture on my desktop at work and have caught myself crying a few times because I miss her. I am about to cry thinking about it now even. How silly of me. I guess you can say that I miss her. I can't say it enough I really enjoyed the time at home playing with her and growing those family bonds. It is to bad that her mother isn't involved in her life because she is missing out on a lot. I was totally amazed at what a little girl she had grown to be. She is definitly not a baby anymore. I wish she was mine so that I could grow her up to love and live for the Lord.


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look SO happy in this picture!! You can tell that you love her by the look on your face. She has really gotten big since we saw her at your wedding! As her aunt you can still have a huge impact on her life!

Post a Comment