Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shana's Update: Braves Game



This past weekend, Josh and I went with Ben and Cynthia to a Braves game in Cincinnati. It wasn't that great of a game. Braves lost BAD! We had a really good time hanging out with Ben and Cynthia though. It was a really good day. The sun was out and the wind was blowing, it was really a beautiful day. You can see I am a little red from it all.

We parked in Kentucky and took the ferry directly to the stadium. It was really neat. Cincinnati Reds stadium is right on the Ohio River. It made the trip a little more special.

My take on the game: I am really sad about the players now. It just doesn't seem like the same Braves team to me, especially with no John Smoltz. I miss the days of him as a closer strutting on the field with the crowd going wild because he is about to win the game for us. I am just not that big a fan of Chipper Jones, who I guess is Mr. Atlanta now. BOOO!! O well. I still have the Colts, well Coach Dungee just left so that is a bummer. I don't know how you sports fans do it. I feel a like betrayed when people leave the team or retire. They can't go anywhere else. Kind of sad. Well, that is my female take on sports. I promise there won't be too many of those.

1 comments:

Marcy said...

I am glad y'all had a good time. I like that shirt.

Post a Comment