Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shana's Update: long overdue I know

I know this post is way overdue. It seems like forever since we have posted anything. Well, can you believe it I actually have some pictures to go with this post too. Josh and I had a great time at the wedding 2 weekends ago. We brought back the baby furniture for our apartment and Josh got it all set up. If you ever stayed in our guest rooms then you'll recognize it. Little known fact, Dean made everything but the bed.

This is really exciting. I have been given some hand-me-down clothes too and I have been washing them and putting them away. They are so cute. I go in there all the time and just pull stuff out and lay it on my tummy. I can't wait for the little guy to be here. The bed isn't going to stay in here though. We just decided that we'll move the crib into our room. But, Josh will have to take the bed apart again to get it through the doors. That will be a project for after the semester is over. We're going to move the dog kennels in here where the crib is now.

An entire other post one day - we just learned for pack structure sake - that the dogs shouldn't sleep in the same room as us. Weird, but since we are having trouble with Bogie, we'll pulling out all the stops. We'll have to elaborate on this issue in another post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment