Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shana's Update: More Favorite Things

Here is a new list of some of my favorite things: (I will try and give you pictures this time, I heard through the grape-vine that people didn't know what some of my favorite things were)



1) My Hobo clutch wallet (this is the color of mine too). I got this for Christmas from Dean and Judy this year. I had a cheaper version from Target for a couple of years, but it was cloth. I love it so much I am going to have my old one cleaned and stored in case anything ever happens to this one I will have a back up. This one is leather and holds up way better. It will fit perfect in my new baby bag. Seriously, I use this all the time. It is my wallet and then when I go out I have a cute clutch. Caitlin (my future sister-in-law) has one too, and I know she is a super fan as well.

2) Lime, I am really liking anything that is tart right now in flavor. I made some homemade strawberry limeade the other day. I could definitely use some of Marcy's famous punch right now.

3) Sunday. We love the church we are at right now. God has really blessed us with the opportunity to serve. Worship is amazing!! Then I get to come home and spend the day with my husband. Sometimes that means I just watch him study, but I usually get to make him a good dinner. Definitely my favorite day of the week right now. If I knew how to do that link thing I would put one to our church site. O well.

4) Hand-me downs. I have been given a few bags of baby boy clothes. I get so excited going through them. We might be bringing back the furniture for the baby next weekend. I can't wait to wash it all and put it away!!!

1 comments:

Coupon Callie said...

I love your lists of favorite things. :)

To post a link, all you have to do is mention my website in a post and enter my website address- http://couponcallie.blogspot.com

:) But you're entered girlfriend!!

Post a Comment