Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shana's Update: Prego Picture



Here I am in the kitchen at lunch time. What do you think? I have been working my arms out like they are going out of style, but being sick last week I think put me back. I still don't have the cuts yet. O well. Can you say pale. Can't wait to be outside more and get some sun in my skin. I am seriously considering buying that spray tan in a can for Caitlin's wedding.

I don't know if you can tell in this photo. I feel massive, but I know I am not. My stomach is so low! These are actually pre-pregnancy pants still. I am wearing my bella band to keep them up. Super happy about that. I guess that means my butt and thighs are the same for now, yippy for that one.

Well, I guess that is a good update for now. Counting down till we go home for the wedding. It is going to be an exciting event.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww...love it!! You look so cute! I actually think you look skinnier pregnant...except for the baby bump! ;-) I think that boys are usually carried lower. As he gets bigger, your tummy will expand and he'll probably be right up under your ribs. Then your maternity clothes will get tight! ha ha Ahem...sorry...You look adorable! Looking forward to rubbing your tummy at the wedding! ;-)

Marcy said...

You look so cute! Thanks for posting this picture! I am glad that you are being able to use your bella band so much and not having to spend a lot on clothes.

Post a Comment