Tuesday, December 15, 2009

URGENT Prayer Request

It's 5:05 AM, on Tuesday morning. I'm getting ready for work. I noticed that I had a voicemail on my phone from late last night. It was John Tucker (Canadian John... read about him below). He is involved in a ministry to men who are saved out of really rough, and most of the time homeless backgrounds. The ministry provides these men with a structured environment and a place to live. John lives with these guys in a big house right next door to the church they attend in downtown Louisville. Its not the best part of town. One guy in particular is named Jimmy. I've met Jimmy several times. He came to stay with John for a few weeks when John lived across from us. He's a great guy with a rough past. Jesus changed his life. Last night Jimmy was shot. I don't know all the details. Only what John left on my phone. He said its "touch and go" at this point. Pray that Jimmy lives. I don't really know what else to write about it, but I'm just asking for your prayers for this brother.

1 comments:

Jacob Cloer said...

I'm praying dude.

Post a Comment