Saturday, December 26, 2009

Shana's Update: WEEE hours of the night

So....it is really late and for some reason I can't really get to sleep. Both my favorite men are fast asleep tucked in their beds (or cradle). I have been in Atlanta for over a week now, and I am so excited I still have over a week left till we go back to Louisville. I had a great past week, until I got sick. I was throwing up all night one night, then it faded away pretty fast. It was pretty crazy. Everybody that I hung out with on Sunday pretty much went through it this week, crazy!! That was no fun. Christmas was great as well. It was so cute watching Truett on Christmas, obviously he doesn't have a clue what was going on, but he did get his hands on some wrapping paper (pictures to follow shortly). Today was another great day. The boys all went to see Avatar while Judy and I (Truett too) stayed home and lazied around. We did a puzzle, laundry, ate good food, and started a sewing project. I am trying to build my confidence with my sewing machine one project at a time. Right now I am working on place mats for my dining room table. We'll see how they turn out. Then I am moving on to a curtains, and then an apron.

Lastly, I am so glad to be reunited with Josh. It has been a great couple of days being back together. He hasn't felt that great, but we have still had a good time with each other. This morning he was so sweet. Truett was crying and he took care of him. It was so cute They fell back to sleep, Truett on daddy's chest. Well, the next thing I knew it was like 9:30 and there was no Truett or Josh in sight. They let me sleep in. That was really sweet. Probably why it is 10:30 now and I am not that sleepy.

2 comments:

Andy Darnell said...

What is most "cute" about this post is the fact that you not being asleep at 10:30 is not normal for you.

Gina and I never get to bed that early

DAWN said...

HEY HONEY, THIS IS AUNT DAWN. HOPE YOU HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR. HOPE YOU RECEIVED THE CARD I SENT. DROP ME A LINE. carney.dawn@yahoo .com

Post a Comment