Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Movies

This is going to be short, but more will come with regards to our Christmas Vacation. However, right now I'm watching a really bad movie and I need something else to do. I've seen two movies via "on demand" and two via the theater this week. The two in the theater - Avatar (on 3-D) and Sherlock Holmes - were fantastic. The two via on-demand - G.I. Joe and (now) Four Christmases - are the worst movies I've seen this year. Why is Vince Vaughn still allowed to make movies?

1 comments:

Wendy Fujita said...

Hey! I'm bummed I didn't get a chance to see you guys again-- I had to make an unexpected trip down to St. Simons so I couldn't make it to church. But it was awesome seeing ya'll again, especially the little guy! Truett is awesome!! Next time I see you, it'll be WARM (I hope)!

Wendy

Post a Comment