Thursday, April 1, 2010

FoxNews.com, I have a problem with you...

I've been meaning to post on this for a while.

FoxNews.com is THE conservative news source that I'm sure most of you, including me, use to get your news. After all, they're "fair and balanced." I just want to issue a warning to believers trying to put off the things of the flesh and put on the things of Christ.

Fox News may be conservative politically, but that certainly doesn't mean that they are conservative on other issues and it certainly doesn't make them any kind of viable Christian influence. First of all they're not fair and balanced. I think we all know that. I'm not saying that I disagree with all of their political stances, but they constantly go out of their way to bash the President, and report on homosexual stories in a negative light. (I don't mean that homosexuality is a positive thing. Its sinful. But their style of reporting only riles their fan-base to hate or at least prejudice themselves against gays).

The tipping point for me today was their "Features & Facts" section. The main stories??
1. Anna Paquin: I'm Bi-sexual
2. Fun With Phone Sex (this comes in their "Fox on Sex" weekly segment)
3. Jen Shows Sexy Side
4. Christian Band's $10 Miracle (a feature story on Mercy Me)

They also feature "Maxim Monday's" where they post pictures of the most recent Maxim Magazine girl. As someone who needs less temptation, less propaganda, and more plain facts, I think I'll be getting my news from somewhere else for a while.

Has anyone else noticed this? Where do you get your news?

1 comments:

Josh Stringer said...

I use Drudge too. More variety less boobs.

Post a Comment