Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shana's Update

It has been forever since I have posted an update. Truett has graduated from high school and is moving out, not really. I know you are super tickled right.

Truett is growing so fast. I really can't believe how fast he is growing up. Truett got his first two bottom teeth at about 6 months old. Well, last week Truett started cutting his top two teeth. He is now 8 months old. I can hardly imagine what his cute little face will look like with two more teeth in his mouth. Although, I am not looking forward to breastfeeding with those new additions. I hope he doesn't hurt me. Truett is so strong. He pinches me, bites me, and pulls my hair all the time I feel like I have bruises all over from it. He started crawling at 7 months old about. He has perfected that crawl and is moving on to bigger and better things. This past week he has been pulling himself up like crazy and scaling. I guess now it is only a matter of time until he is taking his first steps. What can we say our kid is a genius. I really do get sad though when I think about my baby learning to take his first steps. We started introducing foods to him too. We started at 7 months about. So for now he is eating bananas, whole grain cereal, and sweet potatoes, and peas. We tried Avocado and I don' think his stomach liked it to much, we'll try again later.

We just spent the week after Easter in Georgia. We were able to go home for a week. It was really great. It was a really nice rest. Grandma and Grandpa Stringer really loved hanging out with their only grandkid. We also loved being able to visit with a few friends. We didn't get to do the rounds like we normally do. So, this is an apology if we didn't make it to see you. Truett is at that point where he doesn't nap well unless he is sleeping in his bed, and staying in Talmo is a pretty long trip to and from to see anybody. So, we didn't see many people. I also got sick while we were home. That wasn't fun, but it seemed to come and go before we came back home. Which I am so glad for.

Here are some updated photos. I really wish I were better about posting stuff on here. I will try and do better. These are a few pictures from out trip to GA.




1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow! He's gotten so big! Thanks for the update and pictures!

Post a Comment