Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We Have A Winner!

Last week I attended the Together For The Gospel conference...I blogged about it. Just scroll down. I got a ton of books for free. One of which is the ESV Study Bible. I was given one two Christmases ago and its the best Bible I own. So, keeping in the Christmas spirit...ho, ho, ho!...we did a drawing for the extra Bible based on the names of the people who left comments on the T4G blog post. Shana drew the number last night. And the winner is.....

Chelsea Price!! Congrats Chelsea. We'll get your new Bible in the mail sometime this week. I think we have your address. If we don't I'll text Drew and get it from him. For those of you who don't know Chelsea, I was her husband's (Drew) roommate in college at North Greenville. We've kept in touch over the years. She has a great family and a new Bible.

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Sweet. Thanks, guys! And Drew corrected me, my Bible is a New Living Translation. If you remember Drew's background, then you understand how shocking and unacceptable this is. :o) Plus it will be great to have a Bible that every other page isn't filled with dating advice!

Post a Comment