Friday, July 23, 2010

Shana's Update: It has been a long time.

I am sorry it has been forever since I have posted an update. I know the grandpa and grandma's are itching for new pictures and videos.

Truett is growing up so fast. He started walking really well last week. This morning I watched him walk from one side of our living room to the other. Makes my heart sad and happy at the same time. He has been even more snuggly lately I think because of the new motor skills. I am soaking it all in because I know before long it will be long gone. He will be running by me with very little time to snatch a hug or kisses.

Today we went to the pool, and we have a kiddie pool on campus and he was zooming all around it. I got a video but it is messed up kind of and not good to put on the website, I apologize. I really will try and be better. He really loves going to the pool and mommy loves it too.

Life has been nice and normal around here because Josh is done with his J-term. We have had lots of family time. I am heading home next week to atl for a couple of weeks. I am super excited, Josh will follow a week later.

In other news. I turned 30 on the 9th. To celebrate I finally got my nose pierced, and then Wednesday I cut all my hair off. I think my mommy makeover is complete. I will try and post some pictures later.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, Shana! That's a huge update, lol! Walking, a hair cut and a nose piercing?! Can't wait to see video and pics of all three ;-)

Erin said...

(Oh, and happy birthday!)

Post a Comment