Sunday, July 25, 2010

Usborne Books!

I just recently found these books. I was in Florida visiting my family when I saw some of these in a gift shop. I fell in love with all of them. Then a couple of weeks ago I went to a expo where I found out this was a home based business. Well, at first I just wanted to get free books so I hosted a party. Well, then I realized I could get even more free books as my kids grew up if I became a consultant. If you have ever seen these books you already know how awesome they are. Feel free to check out My Website. You can actually buy stuff right online and they will ship it to you. Also, if you are interested in earning some free books yourself, host a party. I am super excited about this new endeavor. Truett is really starting to like books we read them everyday. Just so you know, if your child has a birthday party and we are invited, you'll most likely get something from Usborne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment