Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HOUSE UPDATE
Ok, Today was yet another day of waiting. The buyer's parents came by with their agent on Monday for the 4th time. I spoke with their agent today and he hasn't heard anything, but anticipates an offer being brought this week. Well, if you read our blog you know we had our home listed as a FSBO for a while. Well, this buyer came to us through our FSBO sign. I have been in a bit of a struggle with my realtor. We listed our house about 3 weeks ago. I told my realtor about these people the night I signed our contract, how they contacted us the first time off our FSBO sign; even at that point my realtor took no action ( I didn't expect her to) and I considered it a direct sell if they were to put an offer since they came off my FSBO I listed.

Well, it has gotten a little messy. Even without having an official offer. YUCK! So, if anybody knows anything or can give some insight to what you are reading right now. PLEASE HELP!

I have spoken with my realtor asking about the possibility of breaking our contract if I get an offer. She says as of right now she can't release the property. I guess her broker is the only one who can do that, and he or she says no as well. I have been a little frustrated from the get go because they made lots of grand promises and appearances in their interview which haven't held up. She says she wants us to sell our home no matter what. I wonder if that is her blowing smoke. We spoke this evening and settled on waiting to see if we got an offer before we talked and tried to negotiate. I wonder if their is anything to negotiate. I can't see them making commission of this potential offer. I have done 100% of the follow-up with the buyers agent, and they found my property through my FSBO stuff. In our contract their was a cancellation fee of I think $495.

Note * When I contacted my realtor about the preparation and logistics of canceling our contract, Then is when she decided to contact the buyers agent. In our conversation leading up to that I told her she had no need to contact them, I have been in contact the entire way. She did anyways and when I asked her after the fact she said it was a customary follow-up. I was thinking you never initiated a follow-up when I told you about them when we signed three weeks ago. Seemed fishy.

Ok, I am going to leave it at this. It is getting late and I can't type anymore. Zach if you are reading this and my english is all messed up I apologize; I am tired and not even paying attention. If any of you needs more information to access our situation please ask and I will post more. Seriously, anything ya'll have to offer on this subject will be greatly appreciated.



0 comments:

Post a Comment