Sunday, September 23, 2007

Josh got me the most beautiful white roses Saturday night. If you know me, I love flowers of all kinds. These are such a pure white. To sad that they won't last very long. You know I was thinking about how Josh brings me flowers and they die and get thrown away, but every time he brings them to me it puts a huge smile on my heart. I think just the act of thinking of me and bringing them adds to it. So, in that case I am glad they die and have to be thrown away because it gives Josh another opportunity to put another smile on my heart and I love that feeling. I guess flowers must die over and over again. I hope when we get to heaven that God puts me in charge of something that grows from the earth, it would be even better if they were flowers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, too, love when Mark brings me flowers. He just got some red roses for me for our anniversary back in August. I dito your smile - it's great when our guys think of us in such a special way.

Scott said...

Those are really pretty. That is also very good photography work on your part! Thanks for sharing. Josh is so sweet to you!

Mom said...

You are the princess,oh,wait, your the queen now and royalty should be lavished with beautiful flowers

Post a Comment