Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa came

Josh and I decided to do our Christmas gift exchange a little bit different this year. See, this year we are going home to GA. We leave Christmas Eve and probably will come back New Years Eve. With that, we decided not to put up a tree or do much of decorating. We didn't have the space to store stuff like that anyways. Judy was gracious and mailed me my Christmas wreath for my door. So, we do have some festiveness on the outside.

Well, Josh and I decided to surprise each other through-out the month of December with random gifts. This way we didn't have to travel with it home and bring it back, and also we didn't have any boxes to wrap anything in. Saved a bit on cost. I know I am such a cheap skate. Well, we really liked this. Josh got me my new space heater. I am soooo happy about that one. He also got me some new shoes, ear muffs, some teflon whisks, a salad spinner, a crock-pot cookbook, and a gloves/mittens/scarf set. He is also going to get me a new cell phone (blackjack II), but we are waiting till we are home to purchase that one. We'll be those dumb people out the day after Christmas. Hopefully, Gainesville AT&T stores won't be as bad.

1 comments:

The Shadburn Family said...

Yay! I know you're excited about the phone! We can't wait to get together with you guys

Post a Comment