Friday, December 19, 2008

Shana's Update

So, I think I am going to start a new label and always title my updates the same. I could always hyphenate my title right? What do you think.

This past week I have been sick with a cold. I think a cold at least. Today is the first day that I feel a little bit better. I didn't go to work Monday or Tuesday, and my boss sent me home early on Thursday. I still have a cough and my nose is running like crazy. I look like crap run over today. My eyes and nose are so yucky that my makeup stung so I didn't wear any and than I decided because it was raining not to do my hair. I look like crap run over alright. Josh told me my hair looked pretty crazy this afternoon when I went home for lunch. He has been really sweet to take care of me while I have been sick. He made me grilled cheese and soup for lunch. Which this is a story by its self.


Here is me at the office right this second. Don't I look awesome, yikes!

It was funny, I kind of was a brat. Well, I was a brat. I asked Josh when my lunch would be ready so he hoped up to start my grilled cheese and reheat my soup. I had potato soup last night for dinner too and he was just going to reheat the leftovers. Well, when it was all done and on the table ready for me to eat. I took a good look at my soup and thought it looked a little funny. He had reheated me sausage gravy. It was really funny. So, I put it back in the frig and reheated the right container. It was funny, that is what I get for being a brat right.

Josh is off work today. When I get home we are going to go grocery shopping for the Falls. They just got home with their baby. I am going to have to be careful not to get to close, which is sad I haven't seen them yet because I have been sick. I know the best thing is to wait. Mommy and baby don't need to get my cold. YUCK. Then, tonight we are having a little Christmas party for our student small group that Josh has started up here. This will actually be the first one I get to attend because I am always working when they have small group. It should be exciting. We are having pizza, yum, and making desserts and watching one of my favorite movies ever, ELF. Although I am pretty mad at Will Ferrell right now. He needs to clean his act up. He should be ashamed of himself for the movie Step-Brothers. I can't imagine what his mother thinks. Enough of that tangent.

Here are some photos of the snow we had this week.




Not crazy huge, but enough. That is Zoe you see grazing in it. Seriously, it took the dogs forever to go potty because all they could think of was that the ice fairy had come. All of you who know my pups and a ice machine know what I am talking about. They are getting cabin fever in this weather. We have been able to play in doors a little. Well, Zoe has been able to with Calvin at his house. Bogie wouldn't tolerate that one bit. O well. Moving on.

Ok so I think that is probably enough for now. Josh and I are so excited, 4 days till we head home. Can't wait for Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment