Monday, December 1, 2008

Sick Zoe



Here is probably the most recent picture I have of my sick baby Zoe. Zoe was sick this weekend. I think she is getting better, but she was pretty bad Saturday night to Sunday morning. She had uncontrollable diarrhea. It was green too, yuck. I boiled some bones for the pups from Fresh Market and I guess they didn't go over to well. Don't get me wrong they loved them, but I don't think they agreed with their stomachs. At least that is the only thing I can think of that made her sick. I might have left them in the refrigerator to long before I boiled them. So, this is not at all a bad reflection on Fresh Market. Surprisingly Bogie didn't get sick as bad. Normally he is the one that always gets sick, but not this time. Thanks to our Vet from downtown Norcross, he gave us some diarrhea medicine a while back and told us to give it to them at first signs. That was wonderful and I think it helped her out a bunch. Needless to say she was dead pretty much all day yesterday until she saw her boyfriend Calvin and than she risked some energy to frolic with him a bit. He put her in a better mood.

1 comments:

Marcy said...

Poor Zoe. I hope that by now she is back to normal. That is a very sweet picture of her!

Post a Comment