Thursday, September 3, 2009

In need of Photoshop

Hello blog world. I love playing around with graphic design. For those of you who remember I started college as an art major and still play around with it on occasion when I need to get my creative jones fix. I downloaded the free 30-day trial of Photoshop to use with the new pictures of Truett. I did the new "About Us" on the side bar of this page and this picture that I'm using for my wallpaper that is supposed to look like a water color book/picture of Truett and Shana:
Anyway, my trial is up in 10 days and I'm looking for a copy of Photoshop on the cheap. I don't mean a bootleg version but maybe an older version that is compatible with a mac. Any leads you could pass on to me would be simply fantastic. Thanks.

1 comments:

The Shadburn Family said...

What cool pics- I hope you find a copy.

Post a Comment