Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Pictures...

Its 56 degrees outside, cloudy, and very windy. I just finished my Greek mid-term. Here's stuff that's way better than that news:

Got his tie on for church:

Bogie still needs a home!
Trend setter - "The Pointed Hoodie"
Laughing again. With the pointed hoodie:

All the babies from our Bradley Class Reunion:

Lunch on Sunday. Yum. Slow roasted Sirloin Tri-Tip, homemade BBQ sauce, sauteed onions, on a bed of cole slaw with a ciabatta roll. I've found that cole slaw is best on a BBQ sandwich. It takes the place of the lettuce and mayo. Try it!
My babe and baby after a bath:

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ahhh....love the pics. It was super easy to pick Truett out of the picture with all his friends! Thanks for that! :0) Love his little chubby cheeks! Hadassah was looking at these with me and she said, "I wish we could get to see him!" Soon, very soon! So excited!

Post a Comment