Thursday, September 3, 2009

So Long Ben & Jerry...


I'm not much for being a guy who calls for a boycott (ie, Disney), but this is getting pretty darn close. I mean I'm always on a personal boycott of Pepsi, but that's because its such an incredibly inferior product to Coca-Cola. But when it comes to something like this, however, I'll certainly think twice before my next dip into Phish Food or Chunky Monkey. Maybe you will too.

In completely unrelated news...

Dr. Mohler's blog today is exceptional regarding the moralistic gospel. You should read it.

We went to Graeter's last night and it was good. It makes the Ben and Jerry's thing much more bearable.

I love being a dad. Even if my son only sleeps, eats, and poops (a lot), its still great. My favorite thing so far is taking him when he's fussy (which isn't often) and rocking him to sleep. Watching him go from screaming baby to sleeping baby in a matter of minutes is priceless.

5 comments:

Drew Price said...

That's gross. It sounds gross, the picture's gross, and the thought of two hubby hubby's eating it together is gross.

Andy Darnell said...

Totally agree with you on the Ben & Jerry's. Ugh.

Scott said...

I guess we'll just have to drive up to Graeters whenever we want really good ice cream. :)

Meggan said...

Just for that reason, I don't think I'll ever eat B & J again! I don't usually spend that much on ice cream anyway.

Graeter's is the bomb! I miss it a lot! You can't beat their homemade whipped cream and buttery tasting butter pecan - the ice cream tastes like good 'ole butter not like vanilla.

Jennifer said...

just eat Blue Bell....it's the best! ;-)

Post a Comment