Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Camera

Since the last camera we had smashed on the floor of the delivery room we've been wanting to get a new camera. All of the pictures that you've seen since Truett's birth have been taken with my dad's camera. He let us borrow it until we go home in a few weeks. We have been researching what kind of camera to get. We really wanted a digital SLR but they are way out of our price range. So we got this. Its the newest Canon Powershot. The SX20si. Its really nice. It takes great pictures and has a lot of usable features. The selling point for me was that it takes HD Video. It also has a 20x optical zoom. So, thanks to those of you who gave us some extra cash in the baby gifts and for my birthday. It went to the new camera. Here's an example of the zoom...

2 comments:

TheTowners said...

That's amazing. You will have to let me know how you like it!

The J.O.'s said...

NO WAY!!!! Insane. At first I was like "why the heck are they posting a picture of their kitchen from far away and their spice rack. weird. Now I am totally impressed.

Post a Comment